Sunday 4 January 2015

Business as usual



Hello!

Sorry I have not posted much but with the festive season it was a busy time! I hope everyone had a great Christmas and you are all well?

We went out for Christmas dinner which was nice and my anxiety has been under control which was a nice Christmas present I have to say! Hopefully it continues like that! We had a quiet new year with the children going to bed before midnight. To me it is just another day I prefer Christmas!




Everything goes back to normal on Monday with our son going back to school, the shops and banks being opened as usual and playgroup starts back for our daughter on Wednesday! I'm sure I am not the only one who can't wait for some normality again!

Next Thursday my counselling resumes and I am looking forward to getting back into it.

So it is business as usual and I like it that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment