Tuesday 16 December 2014

Hug Box



When I was a kid I used to love sweets like jawbreakers, fruit salads, refreshers, well I could go on. As I got older it was more about chocolate, Mars bars, Snickers, Dairy Milk and the likes. My husband love all those little sweet delights too!

Finding "old school" sweets from your childhood is not easy and when you do find them they are expensive!!  Until now.  Last year as I was looking for something different for my husband I came across Hug Box and when I saw what was on offer I actually squealed with excitement.

Hug Box offers different boxes full of sweets, chocolates and biscuits. The boxes have 3 layers, how cool is that, each wrapped up in colourful paper to keep you in suspense that little bit longer!
They even sell boxes for pets!!

Hugbox I bought today for husbands birthday.


When it comes to personalisation you have three options, Standard message, Blank or Personal message. I tend to use the personal message but having other choices is always a bonus.
Boxes start at £10 which is a bargain!! You can also customise your box, choosing the sweets you want included, this costs £11.50. If you are purchasing for someone with allergies I would recommend the customised box.

If you decide to order you have a couple of options, delivery via courier (to UK addresses) which costs £4.50.  For larger orders which weigh more than 10K contact hug box for the best delivery methods for you.  If you won't be in when your Hug box is delivered you can arrange for it to be sent to a local shop where they will keep it for 10 days so you can collect when convenience.




**please note Hug Box state the boxes are not suitable for 3 years and under and adult supervision for under 5's

If you want to order one of these delicious fun filled Hug Boxes you can do so at:

http://www.hugbox.co.uk/ or https://www.facebook.com/HugBoxUK?fref=ts


You can also follow on Twitter https://twitter.com/HugBoxUK


1 comment:

  1. wow sweets sweet n more sweets i love sweets these hug boxes seem cool.

    ReplyDelete