Friday 19 December 2014

Degustabox December 2014



I was  excited about getting this month's Degustabox and I certainly was not disappointed.  Here is what I got in this months box

The Chia Co

Oats + Chia makes for a very healthy breakfast. Full of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and omega 3 you get everything your body needs for a great start to your day.I liked this product because it was really tasty and I would certainly buy it in future.
£1.70





Pukka Herbs

As soon as I opened the box I could smell the Clean Green tea and it was rather inviting! A mixture of green tea, Sicilian lemons and dandelion root this is a delicious, healthy drink.

£2.39








Kent's Kitchen

I have tried other Kent's kitchen products so I let my husband try this one. He said the Madras was full of flavour and the kit was easy to use. Let's just say this will be a regular on the shopping list!  All natural ingredients and it produces a restaurant quality meal. Who could ask for more!

£2.50







Bahlsen 

These lovely biscuits honestly do not last long in our house.  They are a family favourite.  They have more chocolate than an average biscuit and these ones are filled with caramel too. Yum.

£1.79 per pack






Eisberg

This was a very welcome addition! Alcohol free wine.  As I do not drink much I will be more than happy to have a glass at Christmas.  It is made in the same way as wine with the alcohol removed.  It is also available in chardonnay, Rose, Cabernet sauvignon and Riesling.

£3.49







Frylight

I done a little dance when I seen this little beauty in the box. I love garlic and the fact the oil is low fat is even better. Frylight garlic infuse can be used in everyday cooking, simply spray into the pan and cook.  I am going to make my own garlic bread.

£2.00








Popchips

These are so tasty!! I'm not usually a fan of barbeque flavours but these are not overpowering, just a nice subtle flavour. Popchips are half the fat of fried crisps and fewer colours. No added flavours. You don't need to cut out your favourite snack now!!

£1.79







Gloworm

Gloworm is a premium mixer.  It comes in the following flavours, Raspberry & Orris, Cucumber & apple, Pear spice & lime and Ginger & Lemongrass.

£1.50





Bonne Maman

I love Orange marmalade on warm toast so I was over the moon when I saw this jar of yumminess!!  Coarse orange is fresh, zingy and full of shred orange peel.  You can use this for sweet or savoury dishes. I am going to try it with some goats cheese next.

£2.30








I love getting different products each month and not knowing what is coming.  It also gives me the chance to try new things that I would never have thought of before!

Subscription details: Sign up, boxes are £12.99 per month. Payment will be taken on 10th of each month. You can cancel at any time (before 10th of the month).

To find out more visit

https://www.degustabox.com/en/
https://www.facebook.com/DegustaboxUK
https://twitter.com/DegustaboxUK



















No comments:

Post a Comment