Thursday 6 November 2014

Modern Vintage Style

When it comes to jewellery I love pieces that are unique and have the something special about them. I have been know to search the internet for hours looking for such items.  Now I have found them all in one place!! Modern Vintage Style.

Modern Vintage Style sell handmade, designer and vintage jewellery, everything from necklaces to brooches.  The items are sourced from various antique auctions, fairs and private collections from all over Britain and with over 30 years of experience they certainly know what their customers want.

Having looked at all the pieces on sale, and yes I want to buy them all, I have narrowed it down to a few favourites so I can show you what they offer.  This was not an easy choice trust me!!

This stunning Vintage Silver Butterfly brooch really stood out. It is simple and elegant.and a bargain at £25.00



I absolutely adore this beautiful blue topaz quartz gemstone necklace.  The colour is amazing and it is so so pretty and at only £34 you would be crazy to let it go! For this and more of the stunning gemstone range it can be found at http://www.modernvintagestyle.co.uk/collections/gemstone-jewellery



These earrings are fun, funky and quirky.  Who doesn't want a cool piece of jewellery in their collection!  The earrings are handmade, even better!  At a cool £14 they should be in everyone's jewellery box.  



The website is full of amazing pieces at incredible prices.  Please head on over to http://www.modernvintagestyle.co.uk/ and take a look.  I can guarantee you will find that something special that you have been looking for.












No comments:

Post a Comment