Wednesday 5 November 2014

buyahipflask.com

The lovely people at buyahipflask.com sent me the most gorgeous hip flask to review.

I received the beautiful Eiffel Tower 6oz hip flask and it is so so pretty.



It is very girly which I love.  What I really love is how the Eiffel Tower is surrounded by beautiful flowers yet it still stands out and draws your eyes right to it.

The flask is made with stainless steel and the cap is leak proof.  The 6oz fluid capacity is perfect for taking your favourite drink with you.

The flask comes in a lovely presentation box which sets the flask off beautifully.



The service I received from buyahipflask.com was amazing.  Friendly staff who were quick to respond to any query I had.  The delivery was quick which is fantastic!

The Eiffel Tower hipflask costs £18 which I think is a bargain and it would make a lovely gift.

They offer flasks with different volumes, 5oz, 6oz etc and various designs from Mackintosh to contemporary there is something for everyone.

Postage prices vary depending on the weight of the items being sent.  You will get an accurate price once you add the item(s) to the basket.

Head over to buyahipflask.com and have a look.  You could very well find that special gift you have been looking for.

1 comment:

  1. i love this company and love your review it is lovely. i wrote a review on my blog when i reviewed a Ted Baker Hip flask on my blog which is very pretty and comes in lovely box too . keep up the lovely work love your reviews x caroline

    ReplyDelete