Tuesday 30 September 2014

Progress



At the moment I have hardly any energy and a yucky sinus infection.  Really wish that would disappear already. The joys.

Normally when I feel like this I don't want to leave the house but my son had a birthday party to go to and I was not letting him down.

My mum took us in her car, its a fair walk for little legs and my legs haha.  As soon as I was outside I started feeling sick, thanks sinuses, but I continued on.

I dropped him off at the party and made sure he was settled before coming home.  Two hours later I was back out to get him, again thanks to my mum.  Me and my Dad stood watching him for a while and he was having a great time.  He didn't want to leave but the party was over.

I am so pleased I managed it.  I know it was only 15 minutes at a time but still this is progress.


No comments:

Post a Comment