Monday 8 September 2014

PicStick

I have been lucky enough to work alongside https://www.picstick.com/

Picstick offer personalised photo magnets at great prices.  What a lovely gift for family and friends!

The website is simple and easy to use!

You upload the pictures you want to use from your computer, drop box or Facebook.

There are 9 magnets per card and you can have the same image or 9 different images

I chose the following images

















You can order more than one card of magnets, the choice is yours.

I received my confirmation email straight away which to me is always reassuring.

Once I receive the magnets I will post a picture of the finished product.

If you would like to give them a try they have also given me a 25% discount code for my readers.
Send me a message and I will give you the code if needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment