Thursday 11 September 2014

PicStick product review

A few days ago I told you about PicStick and how quick and easy it was to use their site.

Today I received my photo magnets and I am delighted with the finished product!!



The pictures have turned out very clear as you can see above.

I ordered my magnets on Monday 8th September, they were dispatched on Wednesday 10th and I received them today, Thursday 11th.  Now that is what I call service!!

I will go over the process with you again.

  • Go to https://www.picstick.com/
  • Upload the pictures you want to use from you computer, drop box or Facebook
  • There are 9 magnets per sheet
  • Each sheet is £9.50
  • Shipping is FREE

It really is that simple!!

Pros: Easy to use, Reasonable price, Quick and friendly service. 
Cons: None

If you would like to order some of these awesome magnets comment below with your email address and I will send you a 25% off discount code.


No comments:

Post a Comment