Tuesday 9 September 2014

Peach & Mango chutney with Goats Cheese Crostini



The amazing people at http://www.thegarlicfarm.co.uk/ sent me some of their lovely products. Happy Angela.

One of the products I received it Peach & Mango Chutney. I have never been a fan of chutney, until now!!

My husband, being a chef, suggested I try the chutney with some goats cheese (another favourite of mines) so he made some Peach & Mango with goats cheese crostinis.



First of all he toasted some bread.  Once toasted he used a small circular cutter (one slice of toast made 4 small crostinis).  He then added some soft goats cheese and topped that with some of the Peach & Mango chutney.

The chutney itself has a sweet flavour, with a slight heat, slight acidity and a lovely after taste of curry. So there is a little bit of everything all rolled into one. Delicious little snack!!

My son Liam who is a very fussy eater tried it.  He is now demanding he has it on his toast in the morning before he goes to school. I am delighted he tried something new and loved it!!  Well done to The Garlic Farm!!

I am now converted and cannot wait to try the chutney with some Salmon.

If you would like to buy some of this yummy chutney it can be found at http://www.thegarlicfarm.co.uk/The-Garlic-Farm-Peach-and-Mango-Chutney.aspx At £3.90 a jar you will be crazy not to try it.








No comments:

Post a Comment