Wednesday 17 September 2014

Jharmain's Guest Post x



My name is Jharmain Mortimer (Jharr) I am 26 years old. I have suffered with depression since I was 19 years old. 

I have had some hard times, but I have also been blessed with a beautiful, full time energetic, four year old toddler named Joel! & our beautiful new daughter, Felicity! who came into our world on 3rd July 2014. 

The hard times have taught me much, & have helped me to become the women & Mummy that I am today. I still have my bad days but I also have my good days.

It is the amazing support from family & those few friends that helps me want to fight & become a stronger person. 

I originally set up my blog so that I had my own bit of personal space to write down feelings! now I try to blog on a daily basis or whenever I can, I mostly like to talk about life in general, the joys of being a Mummy & wife, & how I live my life day to day coping with the ups & downs of Depression.

I would like to think that any other Mums & Dads out there that suffer with depression & are reading my blog, find that it is helpful to them in some way or another because after all, depression isn't anything to be ashamed of. 

I like to be fairly open on alot of my topics because it is one of my ways that I find helps me to cope. People that choose to name call & label me for having a Blog are only defining themselves. ~ Always remember; Depression isn't weakness, nor is it anything to be ashamed of. depression is a sign of strength, because it means no matter how weak your mind might be to you, your heart is still strong enough to feel. hold your head up high & be proud of who you are! ~


I would like to say a massive thank you to Jharmain for her post. She really is a wonderful woman and a fantastic mum! 

To visit her blog please go to http://mrsjharr1987.blogspot.co.uk/

You can visit her facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/A-Women-Of-Many-Roles-Full-Time-Mamma-House-Wife-Living-With-Depression/146530755514315

No comments:

Post a Comment