Monday 3 March 2014

fighting back

so my anxiety levels have been rather high the last 2 weeks.

My children were not well then I was floored with the most awful cold which I am still not 100% over.

During those 2 weeks I was out twice.

Once to an appointment I HAD to go to and oh my word I felt dreadful. Temperature,, dizzy, blocked ear and felt sick. That day my anxiety went through the roof. It was not a nice feeling and to make matters worse I could not even have a drink of water or anything as it was no allowed.

Today I went to the doctor to get a check up. Having asthma I need to make sure my chest is clear. I went to the supermarket with the husband and our two monsters.

It felt GREAT being out and my anxiety actually behaved for the first time in 2 weeks.

woo go me!


No comments:

Post a Comment