Friday 7 February 2014

One of my loves - Music - natural medicine

OK I have decided to change the tone for this post and talk about one of my loves, Music!! It has been a big part of my life, as it has for many others.

It helps me relax, makes me laugh, cry and dance around like no-one is watching :)

Since 1995 I have been to so many concerts Travis, Sum 41, Westlife (ahh love them) Boyzone and Ne-yo to name a few.

2011, 2012 and later this month, I (will) have attended concerts on my own!! Now that is a big big step for me. I love music and live events too much to let my anxiety hold me back so I have now applied this to every day life...If I am out myself the headphones go in and the music turned up....Anxiety doesn't stand a chance :)

I cant wait to see Shane Filan live on his You and Me tour. yyyyyayyy good times here I come.

So I would like to know what kind of music my readers like?



Follow Shane Filan on twitter - @ShaneFilan
Find him on facebook - https://www.facebook.com/ShaneFilanOfficial?fref=ts

buy tickets for the You and Me tour - http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/Shane-Filan-tickets/artist/1912598


No comments:

Post a Comment